I will guide you to the very center of your Self where you learn
what is needed for the resolution of your inner upset or troubling
issues and where you develop true inner peace.
Exchange your defenses and worries for self-trust and self-confidence;
transform illness, depression and anxiety into health, peace and happiness.
Here are some thoughts from previous clients:
“Carole is a loving, perceptive woman…from the beginning I have felt respected and safe to explore the feelings and memories that have been so difficult for me and have challenged me in my journey towards greater self-acceptance and love.” B.G.
“Carole has a way of making complicated things so simple, that’s not to say easy, but real and clear. This simplicity of understanding…being able to see what’s happening, is a great gift that lets me know deep in my heart that it’s okay…that I can come out of hiding and take the very best care of me. She helped me know how to participate in my life.” J. W.
"Carole functions as a guide, someone who is with me with positive energy. She made it possible for me to face very scary but urgent issues." M. P.
My philosophy of healing is that I meet you just where you are, putting all psychological
theories aside, and see you (not a diagnosis), listening with both my heart and my
knowledge to your concerns. I will support and guide you to be:
Empowered ... through awareness,
Safe ... to explore what may be difficult for you,
Conscious ... of what might still be unconscious,
Aware ... of the strengths you have that will help you overcome
the issues that might be holding you back and
Resolved ... of uncomfortable or even debilitating emotions.
Are You Seeking to:
What is Integrative Psychology?
- Resolve feelings of anxiety or depression,
- Resolve a physical illness (critical, acute or chronic),
- Resolve difficulty within a relationship (intimate / parent-child / friend / employer-employee / non-traditional and gay/lesbian),
- Resolve insecurities with making decisions,
- Resolve challenges with food (including starve-binge, emotional eating and eating disorders) and assistance with metabolic, hormonal or weight imbalances),
- Resolve developmental trauma (childhood trauma or abuses),
- Resolve acute trauma (car accidents, assaults, fires, etc.),
- Find guidance with parenting concerns,
- Resolve grief, sadness, jealousy, envy, hurt, anger.
- Resolve issues related to caregiving for a loved one,
- Overcome procrastination,
- Overcome compulsive behavior,
- Clarify career choices or career moves,
- Become a more confident and self-loving individual,
- Excel in the leadership role,
- Triumph over internalized and externalized: sexism, racism, homophobia.
- Resolve issues related to working in the sex-industry.
- Resolve issues/conflicts associated with "coming out"
Integrative psychology is a therapeutic approach based on the newest research regarding mind-body-spirit health and healing.
In a relaxed atmosphere and with using a common sense approach, we will address the mental, emotional and physical upsets or imbalances that are or may be causing you concern, emotional/physical pain or stress. I use an in-depth somatic and cognitive approach, which includes using a variety of modalities. Together we find the specific approaches that are most beneficial for you and that are the ones you are most comfortable with.
Some of these approaches are: interactive dialogue, breath work, regression, intra-personal dialogue, food/mood and micro-nutrition guidance. The goal is for you to gain a relaxed, confident and healthy body/mind.
Integrative psychology is sometimes referred to as "holistic", where the individual is understood to be a synergistic whole, not merely a psyche. I also use a "functional" approach, which seeks to heal the root cause of a problem rather than just suppress the symptoms.
How Does it Help?
Integrative Psychology, with it's multi-level approach, addresses both your mental/emotional issues and your body's bio-chemical state, creating the changes you desire much more quickly than strictly talk therapy.
Environmental stressers, such as poor nutrition, stressful situations and mental and physical toxicity not only cause physical illness, they play a large role in psychological distress. Many people are unaware of how environmental issues strongly effect our mental/emotional experiences. Alleviating unresolved mental/emotional issues (which produce a cascade of biochemicals) helps us also avoid or heal from physical illness.
- Offers an effective, natural approach so that you can avoid, reduce or eliminate the need for psychopharmaceuticals.
- Enables you to develop the conscious awareness and inner-strength needed to create the changes you want.
- Focuses on, supports the strength of the human mind-body-spirit.
- Assists you in learning from..and then transforming, whatever is holding you back from the life & health you want & deserve.
"Entering Your Own Heart: A Guide to Developing
Self Love, Inner Peace and Happiness"
View - See Reviews - Look Inside
Walnut Creek, California